The secure Shred for Good facility is housed within the Challenge Enterprises warehouse and headquarters in Green Cove Springs, Florida.
Shred for Good is AAA certified by the National Association for Information Destruction(NAID) and meets and/or exceeds all of the security requirements to maintain the safe transport, secure chain of custody, maintenance and destruction of government documents, and is equipped with state of the art security and surveillance. .
- Alarmed and monitored entrances.
- Screened and background-checked employees.
- Only employees and accompanied visitors wearing the appropriate badge may gain access to the secure facility.
- Monitoring videos are stored for 90 days.
- Locked, secure containers and bins are provided to Shred for Good customers to collect sensitive materials.
- Bins and containers are picked up by Customer Service Representatives and delivered to the Shred for Good facility in secure, GPS-tracked vehicles, where the materials are weighed, logged in and staged for destruction.
Request a Quote
or complete the form below and a representative will contact you.